Home Based Educational / Tutoring Franchise
Join America's fastest growing franchise in the Private Education sector. Franchise software makes all educational decisions, manages all student information: creating, monitoring, and updating lesson plans daily. These lesson plans are then implemented by qualified teachers. Also provided is a complete financial program designed specifically for franchise center finances. With this franchise you obtain the freedom of ownership, with the benefit of proven support.
This franchise makes a very strong Item 19 earnings claim in their franchise disclosure. While it can start as a home based business, the franchisors and franchisee’s goal is to convert the home based business into a campus based retail business within 2 to 3 years. Your location is fairly simple to build. There is no special equipment involved and no special permits needed. It is a basic design that is easy to complete and maintain. You’ll be provided with floor plans and complete guidance on how to work with a builder.
Unlike the vast majority of franchises available today, this franchise DOES provide you with very clear earnings guidance. The franchise list 4 scenarios—in print—for you to use to determine what type of income this business could provide you. You can then use that information when speaking to franchisees to gauge their earnings experience. With 20+ years of experience and refinement in their educational programs, the franchise can offer students and parents a guaranteed improvement of one full grade level with 32 hours of tutoring time.
Total Investment including first year expenses is estimated at $26,300 for the home based model or $100K for a campus based franchise. Interested investors will need a minimum net worth of $35K for a home based model or $100K for a campus model.
Benefits of a franchise:
- Scalability to grow a franchisees own pace.
- Low start up and operating costs.
- Software which manages all student academics.
- Complete accounting program developed specifically to manage franchisee finances.
- No accounts receivable.
- No inventory to spoil.
- Large pool of readily available, part-time employees, typically professionals in the field. Many franchisees have never advertised for tutors.
- National brand is continuing to expand.
- Perform a service for children and the community—not a bad way to earn a living.
- Half of the students will need help to keep from failingThe other half want to get into ivy league schools.
- Strong training and ongoing support from a Franchisor that is interested in your success.
The business will not respond to general inquires, students or brokers. Please reply with: Your full name Home mailing address (no PO Boxes) Phone numbers and best time to contact you are required Your information will be kept confidential and you will get quick response.
Training’Operations and management training for the owner, Initial start-up support, Best practice sharing from franchise partners. 5 day Training For your Installation Team: 3-day sales and marketing training, Phone support, Design review, Pre-packaged technology.
The information contained in this ad does not constitute an offer to sell or award a franchise. Such an offer can only be made in compliance with applicable disclosure laws. Offerings are made by Franchise Disclosure Document only.