Residential and Commercial Painting Franchise with Money Back Guarantee
Professional exterior/interior residential and light commercial painting franchise that focuses on quality, service and value in a fragmented industry dominated by unreliable independents. This franchise is so confident you will be satisfied, they are offering a Money-Back Guarantee!
The Franchisee will own and manage the business; sub-contractor painting crews will do the work. The service is in high demand even when the economy is down, and it meets all of your key model criteria: franchisee will be able to build an equity business that is scalable, and achieve the lifestyle goals that they’ve set. Owner will join a team of professionals who care about one another, and who are passionate about their work.
Features of Business:
- Huge market - $40 Billion plus spent annually
- High demand - 'need' not a 'want'
- No cold calling
- Call Center answers the phone and sets your appointments
- Strong income potential
- Flexible schedule – family-friendly freedom
- Minimal inventory
- NO employees
- Cash business – limited accounts receivable
- Limited competition – fragmented market
- Affordable investment ($14,900 Franchise fee, $25,000 Territory Fee, $9,200 Initial Package, $50,000 in working capital)
Desired skills of franchisee:
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to connect with people.
- Energetic self-starter
- Willing to dedicate full-time best efforts to the business.
- Customer service and detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ready to manage and lead people.
- Do not paint. Hire sub-contractors to perform actual work.
Note. Serious investors only please. The business will not respond to general inquires, students or brokers. Please respond with: Your full name, home mailing address (no PO Boxes), phone numbers and best time to contact you. Please pay careful attention to the financial requirement of a required minimum net worth of $250K.
The information contained in this ad does not constitute an offer to sell or award a franchise. Such an offer can only be made in compliance with applicable disclosure laws. Offerings are made by Franchise Disclosure Document only.